Monday, June 20, 2011

The purity of the Mirror

I know i will get it and in the end, least forget it
I will keep it within me, what you shall give me
But I will be the same, in the end, like a mirror
What always shows you in the way you see it

There will be a time when I wont allow you
To track for yourself when you happen to be lost
when you have noway other than me to come for
when you even pay for the satisfaction of inner self
And I will always be the same, like a mirror
But now empty,nothing inside me for you to see 
Nothing for you to see it the way you saw it
Its the purity of the mirror that always allows you
To penetrate inside the world behind your eyes
To accept the love of me and see yourself alive

2 comments:

  1. i read many of your posts and found them interesting..as if words coming from from depth..keep going..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx.,.,such an encouragmnt :)

    ReplyDelete